University of Primorska signed an agreement with MathWorks that provides all students, educators, and researchers with access to MATLAB, Simulink, and additional products on and off campus, on any device.
Everyone has access to MathWorks learning resources, including self-paced, online training, to quickly develop their MATLAB and Simulink skills.
MATLAB is a multi-paradigm numerical computing environment and proprietary programming language that allows matrix manipulations, plotting of functions and data, implementation of algorithms, creation of user interfaces, and interfacing with programs written in other languages.
- Go to University of Primorska MATLAB Portal to download the software.
- Click “Sign in to get started” under the Get MATLAB section.
- You will be asked to create a MathWorks Account. While registering, it is important that you use your institutional email address (upr.si or famnit/iam.upr.si).
Once you register, you will be associated to our MATLAB license and will be able to:
- Download and activate software on your personal computer
- Start using MATLAB Online from a web browser
If you are not familiar with MATLAB, please complete the 2 hour MATLAB Onramp tutorial that can also be found on University of Primorska MATLAB Portal under “Learn to use MATLAB and Simulink”.