Study & enrolment
Undergradute (Bachelor degree) Study Programmes
- Undergraduate Bachelor's degree Study Programmes
- Study programmes in English language
- Call for enrolment into Undergraduate (Bachelor degree) Study Programmes
- Enrolment into Undergraduate (Bachelor degree) Study Programmes
- Status of an enrolment candidate with special status
- Start of the academic year
- Master degree Study Programmes
- PhD study programmes
- Enrolment for EU citizens
- Enrolment for foreign citizens
- Year +
- Knowledge and Slovene language courses
- Recognition of foreign certificates
- Mobile students
- For students
- Academic Calendar
- Summer Schools
- Info events and Open days
- Application deadlines
- Elective Courses
- Tuition fees
- Price list for tuiton fees and other study contributions
HOW TO GET A SCHOLARSHIP?
Every year, in February, the University of Primorska publishes a Public call for obtaining the scholarship within the UP Scholarship Fund.
Candidates for scholarship express their interest by submitting the e-application through the portal of the Career Center of the University of Primorska, available at the following link: https://kariernicenter.upr.si/portal.
The e-application need to be accompanied by the Curriculum vitae (CV) and Motivational letter. KC UP can review your drafts and suggest possible corrections. If the candidate also wants to apply for additional points from the category of additional competences, the application need to be accompanied by adequate proofs.
With inclusion in the Fund the selected candidates are placed in a special register of the best students at UP and gain the opportunity to conclude a one-year scholarship contract between UP, Fund partners (employers), and students with mutual interest.
Requirements for the inclusion of candidates for scholarship in the Fund, application and selection procedure is defined in the Public call for obtaining the scholarship within the UP Scholarship Fund - 2022/2023!
The archive is available here:
- Public call for obtaining the scholarship within the UP Scholarship Fund - 2021/2022
- Public call for obtaining the scholarship within the UP Scholarship Fund - 2020/2021