Enrolment into Undergraduate (Bachelor degree) Study Programmes
ENROLMENT IN 1st YEAR OF THE UNDERGRADUATE STUDY PROGRAMMES (Bachelor degree) for candidates of non EU countries
>>SCHEDULE FOR THE APPLICATION AND ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR FOREIGNERS (CITIZENS OF NON-EU COUNTRIES) INTO THE FIRST YEAR OF UNDERGRADUATE STUDY PROGRAMMES OF THE UNIVERSITY OF PRIMORSKA IN THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2022/2023<<
Results of the 3rd term will be published on the eVS portal until 12 September 2022.
|Application period||Period for completing the application documentation||Enrolment period|
|1st period||15. 2. 2022–23. 5. 2022||14. 7. 2022||14. 7. 2022–25. 7. 2022|
|2nd period||30. 5. 2022–27. 7. 2022||29. 7. 2022||29. 7. 2022–12. 8. 2022|
|3rd period||12. 8. 2022–5. 9. 2022||7. 9. 2022||9. 9. 2022–19. 9. 2022|
|Period for still available enrolment places||22. 9. 2022–23. 9. 2022||23. 9. 2022||by 30. 9. 2022|
The application form for enrolment in the academic year 2022/2023 must be submitted electronically via the web portal eVŠ http://portal.evs.gov.si/prijava/, with a qualified digital certificate, AAI account (authentication and authorization infrastructure account) or username and password via the SI-PASS2 system, which operates within the National Center for Trust Services.
After successfully submitting the application, candidates will receive a confirmation email to the e-mail address provided in the application for enrolment. If the candidate does not receive the confirmation email, the application was not successfully submitted.
Candidates must also submit all required evidence for the application and admission procedures electronically via the eVŠ portal.
An application that has been completed and submitted with an electronic signature (qualified digital certificate or AAI account) or without a secure electronic signature (username and password) in the eVŠ portal by the deadline published in the Call for enrolment is considered as submitted in time.
Candidates are required to follow the e-mail address provided in the application for enrolment and the eVŠ web portal, as communication and any invitation to complete the application for enrolment will take place within the eVŠ portal. Candidates must ensure the validity of the e-mail address provided in the application.
CERTIFICATES OF FULFILMENT OF ADMISSION CRITERIA
Scanned documents or photographs of original certificates and other required documents are considered as proof of fulfillment of the admission conditions in the application-admission procedure. Due to the situation in connection with COVID-19, candidates don’t send anything by regular or registered mail, all the evidence required for the application must be attached electronically as scan in the eVŠ portal.
Instructions for submitting evidence of fulfilment of admission conditions are published at: https://portal.evs.gov.si/navodila-za-oddajo .
Candidates who apply with foreign certificates of completed secondary education for the application and the recognition procedure must submit the following documents to the eVŠ portal (documents listed under points 1 to 4 and 7 are mandatory):
- A scan or photograph of the final certificate/s on completed secondary education for which candidates wish to be recognized for consideration in the application-admission procedure;
- A scan or photograph of the translation of the final certificate from the first point into Slovenian or English language, if the document is not in Latin writing and is written in manuscript (a copy of the translation made by a sworn interpreter is sufficient);
- Scan or photograph of annual report cards, transcripts, a diploma supplement or some other evidence on the contents and duration of education (last four years of secondary education) and verified translation of certificates of the last two years of secondary school into Slovene or English, if the document is not in Latin and is written in manuscript (a copy of the translation made by a sworn interpreter is sufficient);
- Scan or photograph of the handwritten (candidate's signature) short chronological description of the entire education abroad (write it in a few sentences, including years and method of study);
- Scan or photograph of evidence of passing the Slovene language examination at the appropriate level or equivalent other evidence - only if required for enrolment to individual study programme;
- Scan or photograph of an identity document (page with the candidate's personal data showing the name, surname, date and place of birth and nationality):
- citizens of an EU Member State: identity card or passport,
- foreign nationals from a non-EU country: passport.
- Decision on recognition for the purpose of further education .