Call for enrolmentprint
In the Call for enrolment for the academic year 2017/2018 candidates can find the number of vacancies available for enrolment, criteria which have to be fulfilled, and other important information. The Call is available only in Slovene on the website of the Ministry of Education, Science and Sport:
- Calls for enrolment (in Slovene)
- Common provisions of the Call for enrolment (in English) into undergraduate and long-cycle master study programmes in the 2017/18 academic year University of Ljubljana, University of Maribor, University of Primorska and University of Nova Gorica, and Free-standing higher education institutions
- General information on Calls to enrolment in University of Primorska study programmes
- Information on enrolment for EU citizens and permanent residents of Slovenia who (or whose) parents are taxpayers in Slovenia
- Information on enrolment for foreign citizens and Slovenes without Slovenian citizenship
The application for enrolment can be submitted electronically on the government web portal eVŠ. The candidate must generate a username and password.
Each candidate can submit only one application.
After completing the application electronically, the candidate must print and sign the application. Candidates must send the signed application with the required enclosures by registered mail to the following address:
Admissions Office of the University of Primorska
Titov trg 4
Further help in completing the application can be found on the following pages:
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
the University of Primorska