RETURNING TO THE UNIVERSITY OF PRIMORSKA
Slovenia has declared the end of epidemic for 1 June 2020. In line with these developments, we are welcoming back students and staff from abroad. Certain measures still apply and university processes are still running with adjustments.
Foreign students, staff and visitors can return to the university, but they have to follow governmental procedures. A 14-day quarantine is in place for all foreigners entering Slovenia, with certain exceptions.
Quarantine is not needed for:
- Anyone with a permanent or temporary residence in Slovenia (all university students and staff should have proofs of registration);
- Daily migrants (students, staff and visitors);
- Students, staff and visitors with permanent or temporary address in EU;
- Students, staff and visitors who do not reside in EU and bring the proof that they are negative for SARS-CoV-2 not older than 3 days.
You should be equipped with the following proofs for the trip:
- Proof of residency in Slovenia (from the administrative unit),
- Certificate of enrolment, if you are a student,
- Certificate of acceptance, if you are a visiting student,
- Employment contract or employer confirmation, if you are an employee,
- Invitation, if you are a visiting professor or researcher,
- Confirmation that your test results were negative for SARS-CoV-2 not older than three days, if you do not have a residence in EU.
Contact your faculty for needed proofs and additional explanations.
Before starting your trip, contact the Slovenian embassy in your country and inquire about the epidemic situation and border regimes on all of your trip.
Photo: www.freepik.com, www.google.com