In order to slow down the spread of the COVID-19 disease, we should all pay special attention to personal hygiene and social distancing.
It is important to:
- regularly wash / sanitise hands; washing should last at least 40-60 seconds,
- when coughing or sneezing, we should cover the mouth and nose with a handkerchief or a sleeve,
- avoid touching the eyes, nose and mouth,
- maintain safety distance and avoid contact with people who are ill,
- stay home if we develop any symptoms of sickness,
- notify the doctor over the phone when we develop fever, cough or experience difficulties breathing,
- follow strict hygiene protocols when touching animals. We avoid consumption of raw animal products. Raw meat and milk should not be in contact with food we will not cook.